Friday, November 1, 2019

My Favorite Photo of the Month - October - from Happy Mom

Hello swappers!  

It's been another busy month, and I'm happy to share a few fun pictures with you.

First -- The Washington Nationals winning the World Series was an awesome finish to the month!  We've always been big baseball fans and my son loves the Nats.  It was fun watching the games together, and winning the Series was the icing on the cake!


Next up is a picture my daughter sent me, letting me know that she arrived safely to the engagement party she attended in Northern Virginia.  I worry about her driving in that area, as it's super crowded and people drive like they've got a death wish 🥴 -- She's the one in the hat.


It's definitely Fall here... the leaves are so pretty!  Here's one picture I took when I walked the dogs the other day, and I like the way it came out.  I used the Portrait setting on my phone.


This next photo is one I took of my new comforter.  I wanted something with bold colors, and really liked this one.  


And my last shot of the month is one I took at sunrise when I stayed in Virginia Beach.  There's something super special about waking up at the ocean, and it does my heart and soul good - Even the lousy in-room coffee tastes better at the beach!


So, that's it for this time around.  I hope you enjoyed the visit, and also hope to swap again soon.

Have an awesome month!

Ilyse - Happy Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...