Thursday, November 28, 2019

Photo Scavenger Hunt - November - Email - from Happy Mom

Hi Swappers!  Happy to share my finds for the Photo Scavenger Hunt this month.  Enjoy!


  • Something with multiple buttons on it - Think we have enough remotes for our TV?


  • Something circular - My church is doing a sermon series called "At The Movies" and we decorated the lobby with circular film reels dangling from the ceiling.  It's actually quite festive!

  • Something nested (something inside something else) - A few things stacked in my kitchen.

  • Something red and black (other colors are OK, but red and black should be prominent) - This umbrella caught my eye.  Reminds me of a lady bug!


  • A mural, street art on a building or larger-than-life painting - This is from Virginia Beach, which has a strong military presence.  I thought this was cool.

  • Something that floats - This one was tough, and I tried using a video of leaves floating in the air as they fell off the trees.... However, the video wouldn't upload here.  Instead, here are 2 pix - one shows the trees and the other shows clouds floating in the sky.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pictures and thank you for posting a rating so I know you've received my swap!  

Till next time,
Ilyse - Happy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...