Monday, November 11, 2019

ESG: 3 Quotes from Happy Mom

I should have known I couldn't include just 3 quotes.... I love quotes. I collect them!  I have a Pinterest Board of favorites. 

Here are a few I found for this swap - Hope you find a few you like as well!  Some are not attributed to anyone in particular, but I love them anyway!

First is actually a piece of prose that I cherish.  It explains a lot and has encouraged me to get through the loss of friends over the years.  










Hope you enjoyed reading these, and thanks for posting a rating so I know you received my swap!

Thanks,
Ilyse 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...