Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Photo Scavenger Hunt - October

I had fun with this month's Scavenger Hunt, and hope you did too.  I tried to be mindful of the swap all month, so I could gather pictures as I was out and about, and then have some to choose from.  That worked well, but then I had to decide which ones to use 😀

Here's what I decided:

1 - Something held together with rope, ribbon or string:

This is a packet that's given to people who request a Bible or more info from my church.




2 - Something related to travel:

I picked up a friend at the Richmond airport, and snapped this picture as we headed down to the baggage claim when she arrived.




3 - Someplace people gather:

This was our pre-service "huddle" at church.  Everyone who serves gathers before we get started for announcements, prayer and worship.  Usually we do this in the sanctuary, but this particular Sunday, we met in the lobby.  Great acoustics with unplugged guitars!



4 - Something very cold or frozen:

I snapped this picture of the shelves inside my freezer.  We're not big beer drinkers, but we keep some mugs in the freezer just in case...and the Swell bottles are great for keeping cold drinks cold!


5 - Something with a hole in it:

While out shopping the other day, I noticed these trees coming up from the ground, and thought it was interesting the way they came through the holes in the pavement.




6 - Something striped:

These stripes caught my eye while I was inside the store.  I was looking for towels or home decor with stripes, but when I saw this woman's dress, I decided to sneak a photo!


So... those are the photos I chose to include with the swap, and I hope you enjoyed seeing them!  Thanks for posting a rating for me, so I know you've received this.

Hope you have a great month, and look forward to swapping again soon.

Cheers,

Ilyse - Happy Mom 😀😀😀








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...