Friday, September 30, 2016

My Favorite Picture of the Month - September - From Happy Mom


Hi Swappers & any friends who stop by!

For this month, my photos come from travels with friends and time with family.  It's been a good month, but I'm not ready for colder weather.  I started the month with a trip to Marco Island, Florida, with my best friend Margaret.  First is a photo from the pier where we had brunch one day, and the second is the two of us finding sea shells.  We were there just after Hurricane Hermine, so the shells were amazing!


We had a nice vacation, and it was so hard to come back to work!

I finally got to meet my son's new girlfriend, as they came to visit on September 10-11, and we all went up to Washington, DC for a Nationals Baseball game.  
Here's a picture of our group:
L-R:  Michael, me, Callie, Bria, Ande, Jacob


Here are some additional random shots I took or found this month:


Tobacco growing in rural Virginia
Pretty skies and vegetation

  

This is one I found online to use as my wallpaper on my phone

I'm trying to enjoy Fall this year.  Usually, I mourn the fading of Summer, but I'm really doing my best to stay positive this year.  It's been a challenge because the weather has been dreary and rainy, but there's lots to look forward to.  I hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures, and feel free to read some of my previous blog posts while you're here.

Have a Happy Fall!

Posted with Love,
Ilyse - Happy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...