Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Favorite Picture of the Month - May

Hello swappers and friends!  I always remember May being the busiest time of year when the kids were younger...sports, recitals, exams, teacher appreciation, etc...  And even now they're grown, May is still super-busy!  It's been a fun month, and I'm happy to share some photos with you.

Even if we're not partnered on Swap-bot, I love seeing your pictures too, so send them my way, if you'd like to share.

This first photo was from a mid-month road trip to SW Virginia.  The mountains are breathtaking and the views spectacular! 
Appalachian Mountains in SW Virginia

We celebrated Mother's Day with a baseball game.  It was a perfect day too - hot and sunny!


And, speaking of baseball.... these next 3 pictures were snagged from my friend's Facebook and Instagram, and are of his future son-in-law, Austin Meadows, who is a professional baseball player.  He got called up to the Pittsburgh Pirates, and is doing great!  I'm so excited for the family, and for Austin! 


Here are my favorite doggie photos for the month as well:


 
Pica enjoying a morning ear scratch
Leia wondering where's mom?



🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔
Beautiful wedding venue
Bride with her father
Bride with her husband

Lastly, here are some pictures from a wedding that my daughter and I attended on the 19th.  The bride's family were our neighbors and best friends when the kids were in elementary school, but they moved away when our daughters were going in to 6th grade.  We hadn't seen them in years, so it was great reconnecting, and such a beautiful wedding.  We had a great time!
My daughter and me
Have a fabulous June, and I'll see you next month!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...