Saturday, December 2, 2017

My Favorite Photos - November

One of my favorite swaps on Swap-Bot is the monthly photo swap.  I can never select just one, so thank you for indulging me with my blog post.  I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures as much I enjoy posting them.  I always enjoy others' photos too, and I'm grateful when people share - so, feel free to send me your photos too.  

Thanksgiving was just my husband, daughter and me -- so, we had dinner out and it was fun!  This picture was taken outside the historic restaurant I selected.  George Washington ate there -- a few years before us -- but how cool is that?!
Thanksgiving at the Halfway House

If you've read my previous blog posts, you know that my son has been on an extended camping trip at New River Gorge, West Virginia, while he develops material for his new company that will be about rock-climbing.  He came home last night, but he shared some awesome pictures while he was out.


Jacob Johnson
New River Gorge, WV
Part of Thanksgiving at our house has always been decorating for Christmas, and this year was no different.  It's actually my daughter who does the design - I just help or stay out of her way!  We have a tree in our Living Room, and she has one in her bedroom.  
Living Room
Callie's tree






















Minestrone soup


Low-carb chicken pot pie

I thought I'd share 2 foodie pix too.  The cooler weather makes comfort food a necessity here.  I made a big pot of minestrone soup and some chicken pot pies.  

Big hits with the family!




I have 2 more this month.  My nephew and his wife shared a bunch of photos they had taken for their annual Christmas card, and I just love this one of the two of them.  And you might wonder why I took a picture of folded sheets - but I have to say - I am proud of myself for finally learning how to fold fitted sheets!  Silly, right?  But at 61 years old, if I don't pat myself on the back, who will?  LOL - thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed this month's selection.  
Kevin & Erin
I did it!

Have an awesome December and a  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...