Monday, April 3, 2017

From Happy Mom - Favorite Picture of the month - March

I have several photos to share this month and I hope you like the ones I've selected.

First - we start off with a road trip to Danville, VA - not far from the North Carolina line.  These are some budding trees I saw along the way.  
I love Weeping Willows, especially when they first get their leaves!

               
Spring has sprung!
          
Such a pretty day!




















Next we have an example of how opposites attract, or "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus" or just that I can be somewhat OCD when it comes to the simplest stuff!                                                                                                                                          
            
                When Daddy empties the dishwasher
        
When Mommy empties the dishwasher          























Dinner at The Boathouse at the Swift Creek Reservoir is one of my favorite places near our house.  I always love the sunsets, and I like this one of my daughter checking        her phone.                                    

These next photos show a quick spring pick-me-up I did to my bathroom.  
I got rid of the brown paisley print, in favor of coral and cream, 
and a simpler design on the shower curtain.  
Really brightens things up!

           

And lastly, I'll leave you with my favorite photo from my trip to Red Rock Canyon
 near Las Vegas:


That's it for this month!  I hope you liked the photos, and thanks for visiting.  I'd love to see your photos, even if we're not partnered this month, so drop me a note if you care to share.

Till next time,


                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...