Friday, December 2, 2016

My Favorite Photo of the Month - November - from Happy Mom

Hello Swappers & Friends!  

Here are a few of my favorite photos from November.  

I so enjoy sharing them with you -- Even if you're not assigned to send your photos to me for the swap, I love receiving them.  It's so nice to get a glimpse of life around the world!  Thanks for sharing, and if we are partners on Swap-bot, thanks for posting a rating for me.  
A butterfly landed on my finger
These first few photos were taken on a road trip to Georgia.  A group on online friends were getting together in Atlanta to visit with one member who was visiting the US from Australia.  We went hiking, ate lunch and dinner together and had such a perfect weekend!  We've been online friends for years, and a few have met in person before, but for the most part, this was a first for most of us!
View from the mountaintop

 

Working Moms online group


These next photos are just some shots I took showing the different faces of fall.

Very foggy morning
The sun illuminated the leaves 

 

Finally started seeing some colors!
 Our Thanksgiving meal was delicious, and I was especially proud of my low carb pumpkin cheesecake with real whipped cream.  I changed my diet early in the month, and I'm eating high protein, low carb.  So far, so good.  I've lost 10 pounds - and have 20 to go!



My last offering this month is a graphic I found online.  I've been frustrated with the negativity and divisiveness after the presidential election, and I like the reminder from Galatians about how we act when filled with the Holy Spirit:


That's it for this month -- Thanks for taking a look 
at my photos and have a wonderful Christmas!



1 comment:

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...