Friday, July 1, 2016

My Favorite Photos from June, 2016 -- 

Swap-bot swap from Happy Mom


Total Bedroom - Office - Closet Makeover!  


My pictures this month are mostly of my new digs.  What started out as a simple plan to have my office and bedroom painted, turned in to a total makeover.  It's amazing how much stuff a person can collect in 24 years, and how much you can get rid of once you get started.  I donated 12 of the large lawn & leaf trash bags full of things I no longer want or need, and threw away at least that many.  I sold some furniture, donated some and repurposed some.  All-in-all, I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!  I hope you enjoy the photos!












So, in all the decluttering and reorganizing I did, I came across lots of old photos of when my kids were little.  My son just turned 23 and my daughter is 25.  I snapped pictures of some of the photos and texted them to the kids.  They'd kill me if I posted them on Facebook, but I thought I'd share them here.  My son lives out of state, but my daughter lives here with me.  I'll include a recent photo of the 3 of us just at the end.  Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed the selection of my favorite

 pictures from June!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...