Thursday, June 2, 2016

Giving this another try!

It's been ages since I thought about blogging, but I've decided to give it another try.  What prompted this was how much I enjoy sharing photos and particularly, how much I enjoy Swap-bot's photo swaps.  A lot of the people who participate post their swaps on their blogs, and I really enjoy seeing what they share.  So -- I'm going to see if I can use my blog for some swaps and for personal expression...  Hope you'll join me a long the way!

This is one of the pictures I shared for my favorite photos of May.  I took it on a recent road trip through SW Virginia -  With all the rain we've had, everything is growing like crazy and looks so pretty.  Happy to have the sunshine!

SW Virginia - May, 2016

Thought I'd share my big project for this summer:  I'm doing a complete makeover of my office, closet and bedroom, plus fixing up my son's bedroom since he's moved out of state.  I've decluttered, donated and pitched so much stuff!  It's amazing how much you can accumulate in 24 years!  

So far, the painting is finished.  New outlet covers and vents are coming today.  New furniture is being delivered and old moved out next week, and the custom closet is being installed next week as well.  Here are some work-in-progress photos:

Bedroom closet - Before
Bedroom - During painting
Bedroom - During painting

Paint is finished - waiting for new furniture and decor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...