Friday, January 4, 2019

My Favorite Photos from December - from Happy Mom ❤️

Happy New Year!  Our final look at pictures from last year... and I had so many photos to choose from!  I narrowed it down to these, and hope you like them!

I'll start with our photo from Christmas evening.  Here you see my husband and me, plus our 'babies' and their 'significant others'. 

L-R: Ande, Jacob, Me, Matt, Michael, Callie

We had a great Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve...hope you did too.

I always like to share pictures of the doggies. Jacob and Ande were out of town a few times in December, so we had their dog, Pica, with us.  She and Leia get along well, and they're both so cuddle-able.  This month - 2 close-ups:

Leia
Pica



















This next photo is Jacob bouldering on one of his out of town trips.  Look at those arms :)
Jacob

And I'll leave you with a gorgeous shot of the Swift Creek Reservoir - So pretty and peaceful!  I can't take credit for this one - I snagged it from Facebook, but I love it.  



I hope your year is off to a great start, and that 2019 is a happy, healthy and prosperous year!

Please remember to post a rating, so I know you've received my swap.  Till next time....

Blessings,
Ilyse

1 comment:

  1. That's a great family photo! Jacob certainly looks to have the physical strength in his arms to enjoy bouldering. That looks like a lot of fun; and I'm sure having strong arm muscles makes it easier to do (though still challenging). What great dogs...they look so content and peaceful. Swift Creek Reservoir looks the type of place I would enjoy relaxing and watching the sunset. That's such a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...