Saturday, September 1, 2018

My Favorite Photo - August - Swap from Happy Mom 😀

Hi everyone - time for sharing our favorite photos from August, and here are mine 😀
Hope you enjoy seeing them.  BTW - Follow me on INSTAGRAM  or send me a friend request on FACEBOOK to see more.

These first two photos are from my road trip to Virginia Beach.  I love how I can schedule my business trips and enjoy the entire region.  As a Regional Manager for MARLIN, I cover all of Virginia and West Virginia...so, I have the ocean to my east, mountains to my west and lots of gorgeous miles in between!

August at Virginia Beach

Nothing better than hot coffee at sunrise on the balcony at the oceanfront!

We celebrated my birthday on August 10th at Richmond's baseball park.  Our Flying Squirrels lost the game, but we had a good time, and went out to dinner after the game.  This picture is my husband and me.  Looking pretty good for two old folks!  We've been married 33 years and have always enjoyed going to baseball games.
Happy Birthday to ME!

Two more.... This month's doggy photo is a shot of both Leia (black & white) and Pica (black & tan) on my bed.  I rearranged the furniture a bit, and I think they like it.  My daughter cleaned up the kitchen, bought a new candle and some gorgeous sunflowers, so I attempted to be artsy about it, and I snapped this photo.

 
Flowers

Doggies
























That's it for this month - hope you enjoyed the visit!  I'd love to see your photos too, so please send them my way, if you care to share, even if we're not partnered this month - Always enjoy seeing them!

Till next time......  Have a great September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...