Monday, May 1, 2017

My favourite picture of the month April


Hello friends!  Here are my favorite photos from April - It was a lovely month and seeing all the trees, flowers and grass growing is one of my favorite things!

I decided to play tourist on a recent road trip through my territory, and I visited Jefferson's Monticello and the Trump Winery when I had meetings in the area last month.   

View from the Trump Winery property

Angelique Tulip
Monticello

Later in the month, I spent 2 nights in Roanoke, and stayed at a newly-remodeled Hampton Inn in Salem, Virginia.  They did a great job with the renovations!
Mountains in the distance

  
Comfy room!




Easter Sunday is always special for my family.  My husband is a pastor, and he hosts a Sunrise Service and Open House at his parsonage.  He had a great turnout this year.  
Me, Michael, Callie on Easter Sunday
I always like to include pictures of the pets too.  Here's my dog, Leia, looking stylish in hubby's hat, and my son's dog, Pica, camping at New River Gorge, West Virginia over Easter weekend.
   
Leia
Pica
 



















Here are two favorites taken when Leia and I went for our walks.


Azaleas in bloom
Neighbor's rosebush
   


















Hope you have a fantastic, healthy, happy and fun May!  If we're partners on Swap-bot, please post a rating so I know you received my swap.  Even if we're not partnered, I'd love to see your favorite photos from April too.  



See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...