Friday, February 3, 2017

My favorite picture of the month January - from Happy Mom

Hello all!
It's hard to believe that 1/12 of 2017 is already in the record books.  Where has the time gone?   It's been a fun month though, and I'm happy to share some photos with you.  

We had our first snow storm early this year - We got 8" of snow on Saturday, January 7th, but it warmed up to near 70° by Thursday, and everything melted.  January is always such a grey month.  Here are some pictures from around our house with the snow.





I'm always glad to get out of winter weather for points warmer... and my company's National Sales Meeting was held in New Orleans.  We had a great time - Our company only gets together once each year, so I always enjoy reconnecting with co-workers from around the country.  We do a great job of combining work and play, and NOLA is famous for FUN!  Here are a few shots from my trip.

We only have 5 women Regional Managers, out of 43 in the company, so the 5 of us are close.  I'm the one in the middle, and I'm joined by Erika from Kansas City, Celeste from Atlanta, Julie from Michigan and Kimberly from Colorado.  We're all top performers in the company too. 
This is the SE Division - we were #1 in the company again, for the 3rd year in a row!




 Boys on Bourbon Street
Girls on Bourbon Street
The rest of the month was spent getting 2017 off the ground.  I always love staying at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, especially in the winter.  Something about the ocean clears my head!  Here are 2 from the beach.




And my final offering for January was a sunset I caught on my drive home.


Thanks for visiting my blog this month, and if we're partners on Swap-bot, thanks for posting a rating for me.  I'll leave you with a cute graphic I found, which describes exactly how I feel about winter.


See you next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...