Sunday, May 10, 2020

ESG: My Favorite Photo - April - from Happy Mom

Hi all - hope you like the photos I'm sharing from April.  No travel, due to the pandemic, but still some cool shots from home.

This is a house we pass on our daily walks - So many people left encouraging messages in their driveways 😀 It really does cheer me up to come across them, and I'm not even sad.


Next, I'm sharing a screenshot of our Sunday church huddle.  Before the pandemic, everyone serving that day would gather before church for prayer and announcements.  Now that we're meeting virtually, our huddle is virtual too.  We have a very enthusiastic team!


I always love seeing the trees and flowers bloom in the spring... Here are some photos I took while walking my dog through the neighborhood:







And this last one is an interesting tree trunk - The bumps in the bark looked like there was a critter inside 😂😂😂


I hope you enjoyed seeing these - and even more - I hope you and those you love are happy, healthy and staying safe.  Have a great month and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...