Saturday, February 1, 2020

My Favorite Photo - January

Hi swappers and friends :)  There's no way I can narrow this month's photos down to just one!  I got to mark something off my Bucket List, and it did not disappoint...  

I visited COLORADO for the first time, and stayed with my friend Kimberly.  Her house is up in the mountains and it's absolutely amazing.  She was the perfect hostess and tour guide, and we had such a good time together.  Here are a few photos from our visit, and you can see more in the album on my FACEBOOK.

Downtown Denver
Red Rocks
Red Rocks


It's LEGAL in Colorado 




We really had an awesome time!

Here are a few more from the month:

Awesome sunrise - love the pink clouds!

 I cleaned up and organized my home office, getting ready for my new job that starts on Monday.  
Cleaned up, rearranged
My daughter brought me roses and a balloon the day I accepted the new job :)
So --- that's my month in pictures, and I hope you enjoyed seeing them.  Thanks for posting a rating so I know you received this... and I'd love to see your swap too, even if we're not partnered on Swap-bot.  Have a great month!

Cheers,

Ilyse - Happy Mom 


1 comment:

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...