Saturday, February 2, 2019

My Favorite Photo - January - Swap from Happy Mom

Hello friends and swappers!  I thought this fortune cookie message was a great way to start this swap, and I hope it's seriously gonna happen for all of us.

This year got off to a great start.  My company's National Sales Meeting took place in San Antonio, Texas and I love traveling to the southwest.  

My first few photos come from the trip.  We only meet once per year, so the meeting is part reunion, part business and a lot of fun.  Especially when the company had a record year, and I made the President's Club for the 3rd time in 8 years.  Some of the sights and friends from the trip:
Our VP of Sales, Me, our President /CEO


President's Club award

Marlin's awesome Southeast Division
Desserts
At the famous San Antonio Riverwalk
 Would you believe, that with 40 sales reps, only 5 of us are women?  And let me tell you -- WE ROCK!
Kansas, Michigan, Georgia, Colorado, Virginia 

Once I got home from San Antonio, it seemed our weather went a little crazy with record highs and lows all at once.  I think the doggies are ready for Spring, and so am I.


Leia

           
           Pica





















And the final picture is one I found online and used for my Facebook cover.  If our winter scenes looked like this, I might not dread winter so much.  
Idyllic Winter
Hope you have a great month and Happy Valentine's Day!  Thank you for posting a rating, so I know you've received my swap.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award! That's awesome! Yes, your dogs look like they are ready for warmer and more regular weather. We've had crazy weather here too this past week: -34 with -50+ windchills and then over 40 degrees today. That's a 74 degree temperature change or 90 degree change if you factor in windchill. The winter scene looks so colorful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...