Friday, December 7, 2018

My Favorite Photos - November - from Happy Mom 😀

November was a fun month - and I have some random photos to share!  Enjoy the visit!

Starting off with a pano photo of my street with a gorgeous sky:




Next are 3 snags from Instagram and Facebook. 

Left is my friend's daughter from her overseas wedding in Italy.  The bride was just a kid when our families became friends, and she has grown up to be an amazing woman.

Middle is a cute idea for holiday parties and potlucks.  I meant to make this for Thanksgiving, but totally forgot until I started this swap.

Right is the new "Women of Climbing" calendar featuring one of my son's good friends on the cover.  How cool is that?  Not only is she an accomplished climber, but she's also a top-rated tattoo artist.




 Sharing these next few outdoor shots because the clear skies are such a welcome change from the normal dreariness of November.  My dog loves going outside with me - even if I'm just walking out to the mailbox.  And I was on an ATC-making mission over our Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  










 Last, but not least, I thought you might enjoy seeing a video clip of my son's dog - determined to get that one last morsel that wound up under the wine rack in the kitchen.  




Don't worry - after the bottles fell, one actually knocked that morsel out from under the rack, and Pica got her due reward!

That's it for this month.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...