Monday, September 2, 2019

My Favorite Photo - August - from Happy Mom

Hello swappers!  I'm putting this together on Labor Day, 2019 and just can't believe that August has come and gone!  I love my Summer and August is my favorite month, so I really hate to see it go.  I know most everyone is dying for cooler temps, less humidity and Pumpkin Spice everything.... LOL!  I enjoy that too, but I wish it would hold off just a bit longer.  Come on Indian Summer!

My favorite photos this month are a bit random, but I hope you like them!

One reason I love August is because of my Birthday :)  
August 10th - gift from my brother



My daughter and her boyfriend celebrated one year of officially dating - They've known each other for about 12 years, but have been "together" since last August.
Matt & Callie

This next photo is a screen shot from a game I'm now officially addicted to, called WORDSCAPES.  I got the biggest kick out of having ILYSE as the letters for this particular hand - I almost never see my name in print anywhere, and even though the game didn't credit it as a word for the game, I had to take a picture of it!


Love these flowers - I snapped this outside my church a few weeks ago.  They are so pretty!



This next photo was taken with the Portrait setting and a filter on my iPhone.  It's of "Fella" - a bust of a street urchin that used to be in my grandmother's apartment when I was a little girl.  I used to count the change in his hand and give him candy :)  Great memories!  I just loved how this photo came out - Looks like a museum painting to me.

Next up - This is some new merch for the rock-climbing gym where my son works.  He designed the artwork and he manages the gym's social media.  


And last, but not least... this was one I snagged off someone's Facebook feed.  I love it - and it describes my life perfectly!  My prayers can a hot mess, but it doesn't matter... God can sort it all out and make sense of the madness!


So - that's my swap this time around!  Have a great September and thanks for posting a rating so I know you've received this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mom's Favorite Photos - September

 Hello friends and swappers!  Here are my favorite photos from September for the ESG Swap on Swap-bot.  I love sharing photos, so if you car...