Hello and thanks for visiting my blog ๐. I'm happy to share my favorite photos for the monthly swap here, and hope you enjoy seeing them.
This first one is from Instagram. I love the SW part of the USA and wish I was closer. It's so different from here on the east coast.
I've shared flowers from this particular rosebush before but I'm always so pleased to see new blooms on it. I call this "Fred's Rose" because my friend brought the rosebush to me the day my dad died in 2000, and it's still so pretty! The colors change a bit each time it blooms.
This is Tilly enjoying some deck time. Our weather has been so nice - It's starting to get super hot and humid, but I love this time of year and wish we had it year-round.
This is Pica - my son's dog. They live in Colorado, so I appreciate the texts my son sends. Bonus when he shares pix of Pica!
Next up - Equal time for my daughter and her pup, Iris. We Facetime often, and Iris thinks she's a lapdog!
My daughter is getting married in November, and we took a bunch of pictures for their "Save the Date" cards. This was one of my favorites.
Tilly and I like to walk down to the Swift Creek Reservoir. It's about 3 miles and seeing the water is a great reward for our diligence!
Tilly is such a snuggle bug! She burrows into the pillows, and you'd think someone forgot to make the bed.
We celebrated Memorial Day this past weekend, and I grilled sausage and asparagus. Came out yummy! The sausage on the left is plant-based. I've come to prefer that over pork. And the asparagus with garlic, salt and parmesan cheese is a favorite!
That's it for this time around. Hope you have a great month, and thanks for posting a rating for me.
Cheers,
No comments:
Post a Comment