Monday, September 2, 2024

My Favorite Photos - August - Swap from Happy Mom

 Holy Moly - Can't believe it's been almost a full year since I shared my Favorite Photo Swap on this blog.  It's been a wild year for me, so I shouldn't be 'that' suprised.  Still, I didn't realize it had been that long!  I decided to post on here this time, because I just had too many pix to send via email.  Thanks for indulging me, and I hope you enjoy the photos.

In somewhat random order...  

These first 3 come from the first of 2 high school reunions I have this year.  Since I transferred schools my Junior Year, I get to celebrate 50 years twice.  This first reunion is for the large public high school I transferred from, and they took a photo of each of the elementary schools, plus they divided us in halves to get a photo of the entire group.  I was surprised by how many people I remembered, and I'm so glad I went. 




Next are a few pictures from my son's adventures in Colorado.  He's an avid mountain biker, climber and hiker...as well as a photographer and graphic designer.




 

And the randomness continues....  My daughter couldn't wait to pull out her Halloween decorations.  This one is her dog, Iris, checking out the light-up ghost.


I treated myself to a new blanket and set of sheets.  


Saw some interesting fungi growing along the trail:


These next two are of "Fred's Rose" - a gift from my friend the day my dad passed away in 2000.  It blooms a few times every year, and each time, the colors are different.  This first picture was taken 8/8 and the second one 8/9:



My dog, Tilly isn't really a fan of riding in the car, but we went a few places this month...


This next picture is a screen shot of locations tuned in to my internet radio show on THE BREEZE.  If you've never listened-in, I invite you to do so.  I'm on M-F 10AM-2PM eastern time.  When I see people listening in the UK, I always wonder if they're Swap-bot friends!


This last one is your giggle for the day 😂...


And with that, I'm signing off and hope you liked the photos I've shared.  Please post a rating so I know you were able to view them OK.

Have a great month, and thanks for being part of the Electronic Swaps Group!

Cheers,
Happy Mom










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Photos - August - Swap from Happy Mom

 Holy Moly - Can't believe it's been almost a full year since I shared my Favorite Photo Swap on this blog.  It's been a wild ye...